Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hollywood FREEBIE!


Thanks to some fellow teachers, I learned how to make this document a pdf file.
(I know, I know, I'm probably a little behind times!)
What would we do without each other? :)

So without further ado, here is a FREEBIE for you!

I use this Celebrity Autobiography writing sheet for open house for parents to see. You, however, can use it however you want! I also thought about using it for the end of the year's Oscar Night event. (More information about that to come!)


Click HERE to get it!

Leave a comment to say how you think you'll use it in your own classroom.

6 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found my blog. It looks like you are new to the blogging world too. I can't wait to see all your great ideas. I'm now a follower. :)

    ~Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! Thanks for being a follower :) Can't wait to share ideas. Did you by any chance try to download my freebie? Did it work?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your freebie downloaded like a champ! Everything is working! :)

    I got my word wall words from my local teacher store, Learning Zone. When I taught 3rd grade I used the word wall words for 3rd grade from Carson Dellosa that matched up with 4 blocks. Hope this helps! ~Amanda
    The Teaching Thief

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so stinkin' cute! This would be cute for a descriptive writing prompt! Thanks for sharing! Now...how did you upload this as a PDF? I still can't get mine to work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your freebie! I usually create all of my stuff in Power Point and then save it as a PDF. Power Point is so much easier to add graphics in and to edit. I just joined your blog and would love for you to join mine at aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I noticed that you had not posted in awhile and I just love your blog, so I am giving you the Versatile Blogger Award. Visit my blog to get more info.
    aseriesof3rdgradeevents.blogspot.com
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete